1. With the re-release of Season 1 cards with the Season 2 design (playbook and character plays on the front), Steamforged took the opportunity to issue a mini-errata addressing some of the leftover outliers from Season 1, namely Blind and Gutter:
- Blind has been changed from RNG 6, AoE 3, -4TAC/MOV to RNG 8, AoE -, -2 TAC/KICK/MOV
- Gutter's Chain Grab has been changed to 4" RNG, down from 6".
3. Along with a few rewording/clarifications of abilities with the card reprints, Ghast's Fear ability has been reworded to increase the cost of the ability by  influence (as opposed to previously, where you basically threw away 1 influence to do anything to him).
A result of this is that character plays which trigger Fear have their dice pool increased by one, effectively a Bonus Time! with influence rather than momentum.
4. And a stealth buff for Casket - Ghostly Visage is no longer once per turn.
5. Clarification re: takeouts as a result of pushing an enemy off the field. It works as you'd expect re: momentum, Loved Creature, Vengeance plot, etc.
6. Minor change to Lure (Siren, Cosset) that makes it a straight Jog (like Puppet Master) instead of a non-typed reposition at base move. This means you can Parting Blow the lured model, if you wished, it gets affected by terrain, etc.
There are also a couple of things in limbo, mostly about interactions between Ratchet and Pin Vice abilities.